tamron 28-300

gardy90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.picasaweb.google.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello, a friend of mine from back home asked me about this lens, evedentley when he bought his house the person diddent want some stuff and left this behind

Tamron 28-300 Macro 3.5-6.3 aspherical LD IF. he is looking at getting a cheap camera that will work with it, him being in IL and me being in WY i havent seen it, and was woundering if anyone has any info on weather or not it will work with say a d40x or d60 class of camera, he also said it has exactly 5 electrical contacts on the mount

if anyone has this lens or info on it or can point me in the right diriction it would be much appreciated, thanks

I wouldn't bother unless is was a good lens and that is not a good lens, not even heavy enough to hold a door open

Never seen anyone with a lens first, then buying a body to fit it. Are you positive it fits a Nikon?

yea, well like i said he diddent buy the lens, it was with some stuff that the person left when he bought the house, i was trying to help him figure out if he was able to a digital body that it would fit it

i tried that, his isent the "DI" im not sure what the XR means but i know it doesent have that on his lens either

Not sure about the lens, but what the hell is up with your spelling? :raisedbrow:
Diddent is spelt didn't (did not).
isent is spelt isn't (is not)
Doesent is spelt doesn't (does not).

Normally I could care less about peoples spelling... but this is terrible. :thumbdown:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back