Tamron Rebate - Just Pulled the trigger 24-70

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Feeling a little frisky I pulled up the lens on Amazon and saw there was a $100 rebate, uh oh

I have a wedding this Saturday, my birthday is coming up and I am going on my belated honeymoon to Costa Rica next month. It was the perfect storm. Did I mention It also said only 1 lens left!

So I pulled the trigger and got next day shipping for a mere $3.99 extra so I can have it for the wedding this weekend.

After my purchase I checked the page again and now its says 12 left lol. Oh well. But it doesn't show the rebate option anymore. Here is a link to the rebate form.

I have the PDF form if anyone cares for it.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/58/86/45/75/5886457570._V326411248_.pdf

Congrats. enjoy.

I liked that lens a lot when I rented it a few months ago. I think you'll enjoy it.

I want to get it eventually. That focal range+VC+price is too good

I want to get it eventually. That focal range+VC+price is too good

Exactly how I feel. It is such a good value proposition. This will be my 1st lens with VC! (well okay I was gifted a 18-55 once but used it very few times).

I would like to dabble in some Hybrid slideshows with stills and video and having VC will help make this much more possible / easy.

I ordered that lens with my new d810. They both arrive today!

(Im not new lol, forgot my password and dont have access to old email address the user name is associated with)

I ordered that lens with my new d810. They both arrive today!

(Im not new lol, forgot my password and dont have access to old email address the user name is associated with)

welcome back!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back