Taryn

Thats pretty cool. I would love to be able to test out things like that. I need to get a move on making a youtube channel for retouching.
YES!

Yes, a Wacom
Awesome. Whenever someone asks me for advice with retouching, the first thing I tell them is that they need to get a pen tablet. It's as important to me as the camera lens, and I wish I would have bought one much sooner than I did.

Ill never go back to using a mouse. I was suppose to be a tester for this: Dell introduces its competitor for Microsoft's Surface Studio

but the guy hasn't followed through
Thats pretty cool. I would love to be able to test out things like that. I need to get a move on making a youtube channel for retouching.
Yes, you do, so I can start following it :allteeth:

Different photo but I took the advice and brought the exposure down a bit and worked the shadows with the dodge and burn tools. Also tried to make sure her freckles didn't disappear.

Different photo but I took the advice and brought the exposure down a bit and worked the shadows with the dodge and burn tools. Also tried to make sure her freckles didn't disappear.

Looks good. My only critique is that I feel it looks a little strained, and I think it wouldn't look as strained if her shoulders were less square to the camera.

Most reactions

Back