"Taste" - Grapefruit + Cute Girl

Shutterbug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About a week ago I had a very nice young lady come into my home studio and pose for me. I was doing some fashion stuff, but when I took a break and started eating a grapefruit for lunch I had a really cool idea.

Here's what came out of it:

taste.jpg

There were other expressions, but the angry one seemed the best.

Comments? For a quick idea that took 15 minutes to shoot it sure turned out good (In my opinion)

I like it. It's interesting. But she looks mad because she looks tied up and had a grapefruit put in her mouth.

I think the photo would have been better if she had one of her hands on the slice of grapefruit.

The grapefruit makes the shot playful, but her expression is angry, and that kinda confuses me. Like I don't know how to feel and I kinda like to feel something when I look at a photo.

I had to look at this shot a long time to try and 'get it'. I wasn't tosure what I was meant to get, but it still made me look for a long timeand that's why I like it.

I love the colour you have captured of the grape fruit, and lighting works well to frame the face.

I don't think there is anything I would change, and it is no wonder you are please with the shot.

This is nice but it strikes me that it might be a wowzer idea to B&W everything besides the grapefruit in PS or something and see how that looks..

Mike

to me, she looks angry that she was told to hold a piece of fruit in her mouth like the little kid who swore and had to hold a bar of soap as a punishment.

Most reactions

Back