Tattoo...

WOW. Didn't see that coming....at all...

I like the new one a lot. I actually find those type of tattoos attractive on certain people...though probably more because of my love of art and the female form.

Are you getting filled or is that it?

i plan on getting it filled in, pinks, purples and peaches. but i have to wait till after my surgery, so at the end of this month:D

My guess would be the initials "j, t and l" combined to make a stylised figure with massively large feet....

Thats exactly what it is. Apart from the stylised figure bit! AND that it is just a J and an L.

I wanted to have something on my arm relating to me and my husband (his names Jordan) and I love the idea of Japanese symbols but have seen far too many people with shoddy ones because the work wasn't done right (usually it is because they've taken 2 symbols and put them next to one another and changesd their meanings or presented the brush strokes in the wrong order to make it completely change meaning, again!) But anyways. I figured this way its not the same as having his name tattooed on me because it just looks like a symbol. If it does resemble any Japanese symbol it is purely coincidental but doesnt actually matter - i am the kind of person who would actually get a chinese menu tattooed on my arm if i thought it looked cool - coz lets face it, im NOT japanese and so the symbols bare no meaning other than art for me. People who get Japanese symbols when they don;t know what they mean or THINK they know what they mean should get ones they think look cool just incase it turns out to be wrong. At least you can then appreciate the artistic value.

A friend of mine had "heavenly" tattoed on herself - turned out it actually said "dog".

Nice.

that just screams ouch (above) i hurt myself enough doing stupid stuff...nice piece though

i know those things are addicting, how many do you have now? && do tell the meaning. I wish i could stay small with mine still... this is my recent. about 20 days old.

weddingweek062.jpg

weddingweek063.jpg

I'd be interested in seeing the finished result. I should imagine it looking mucho fastanstico!

I don't like tattoos when they are all outlined and waiting for fill - its like now now now...is it now..no..now...NOW? YEAH! Wooooooooho!!!! check it out!

I expect it to be awesome :D

****...you mean this is PERMENENT?!?!??!

*Starts freaking out*

draw on my forehead...go on...

DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back