Tattoo

KaleyEs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some pics I took of my friend tattooing. I meant for the photos to be a little over exposed, and I was trying to compensate for some crappy lighting. C&C please!

DrewCassieTat1.jpg

DrewCassieTat2.jpg

DrewCassieTat3.jpg

DrewCassieTat4.jpg

DrewCassieTat5.jpg

I like them!! #1 and #5 are my favs. Great angle on #5 and the tattoo artists facial expression is priceless. I like these, nice job

#5 is awesome, as said above that facial expression is just priceless! And man thats gotta hurt!! I swear she is going to squeeze that guys hand off!

I personally think that color would have been too much for this series. Just my .02

I hate to say it, but the over-exposure doesn't seem to do it. I mean, crappy lighting is crappy lighting; over-exposure doesn't seem to fix it. I like the idea, though, and could be a great series if exposure was closer.

i chose black and white mostly because of the lighting and i felt that these shots looked more dramatic in B&W.

i am going back to the shop soon and i'm going to try to get better lighting and hopefully not end up with crappy exposure.

thanks for the replies guys!

Of course everything is more dramatic in B&W. Mostly because the world is in colour. Poor lighting or not seems like the shots deserve colour. And maybe a closer look at the ink. Right now it just looks like she is getting surgery.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back