tattoos

Women with tats are smokin hot.

Not all women that wear tatts are hot, I assure you. :lol: I could post several pictures, but I do not want to offend anyone.

I have no tattoos, not that I do not like them, becuase I do like them a lot... but becuase if I was to get one put on, it would need to be something incredibly unique and mean something incredibly profound to me.

Since I have found no such visual in my life yet, I am without a tattoo.

i have one (technicly, there are 2)
TribalTattoo001.jpg

The part at the bottom of the tattoo (a band) is the oldest part. Later on i designed the rest myself. I have been designing tribals for a couple of years.
And since i designed it myself, i wont have to be worried that someone else will have the same one. It doesnt mean anything, i just love how it looks. And i never regret the day the man made it a tattoo :)

I have 2. A small heart on my wrist (usually covered by a bracelet) and then a star on my hip. Both are meaningful to me.. but don't feel like sharing..

I currently have 1 - it is similar, but not the same as, the eye of horus. I drew mine myself making it a little more "R" shaped and gave it some eyeshine in the center circle. The "R" is significant of a name for which I am attatched and so the tattoo has 2 different meanings. The tattoo sits inbetween my shoulderblades, just below my neck.

I am in the process of getting a second tattoo that will, on first site, look like a couple of japanese symbols. The tattoo is actually a mixture of my own ideas made to look like something which is not so easily recogniseable to the outside observer for what it really is.

I like sentiments in my body art and it takes a long time for me to perfect what I want as I feel the need to draw them myself.

I think that tattoos are fabulous and i find it intriguing to see the reflection between a persons body art and their personality - the stories that come with tattoos are also sometimes completely insane!

:)

I have 4, tribal flower on my ankle, flower armband, tribal one on my wrist, and my newest is the stars on my foot. I got it about 2 months ago. I love tattoos. The next one I am getting is 3 tiara's stacked ...for my 3 girls.

dsc04372-1.jpg

didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, and yes it was only a couple hours old.

[...] i find it intriguing to see the reflection between a persons body art and their personality [...]

Uhm, having no body art on myself hopefully does not mean I lack personality then ;)

I have 4, tribal flower on my ankle, flower armband, tribal one on my wrist, and my newest is the stars on my foot. I got it about 2 months ago. I love tattoos. The next one I am getting is 3 tiara's stacked ...for my 3 girls.

dsc04372-1.jpg

i have one very similar on my foot, and agreed, it wasnt too terrible. very cute.

Actually, I'm trying to pretend I don't know where that one's situated. I'm guessing obviously, but I'm reading clues here...

lol, when i went to get it, i didnt intend on a sexually meaning, it was meant more like " everyone in my life has left their mark on me, ive been touched physically, mentally, emotionally,"

but after it was done, i was like "hmm... maybe not the best placement.."

n1239630095_30020302_9720.jpg

I can tell you this hurt like a *****.
Its my first one, I got it about a month and a half ago.

Im getting another soon across my hips reading 'amor vincit omnia' which means 'love conquers all' in latin.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back