Taylor; and an evening with some makeup! (Maybe NSFW?)

TimmyJP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SEE POST #16 FOR NEW SHOTS!

I had a small gathering of friends come over the other day for a party, one had an idea of drawing on the others back...so I quickly grabbed my camera and here we are:

DSCF1145web.jpg

DSCF1161web.jpg

DSCF1198web.jpg

DSCF1201BWweb.jpg

DSCF1182web.jpg

Please leave any constructive criticism, or any improvements you think could be made!!

Many thanks in advance,

Tim

Last edited:
Very interesting idea; the first four seem rather ho-hum to me, but #5 I really like. I like the composition and the hint of suggestiveness from the undone bra. I think however perhaps just a little bit of fill light on the hair.

Thanks a lot :) I'm hoping to have another go with some more designs on her back at some point in the near future, so I'll work on the lighting then! I found it quite difficult in post processing to seperate the hair from the black...obviously the fill light will help to pull her head out of the background; are there any other techniques or hints you can give to really seperate her from the black? Obviously her hair colour doesn't help!!

Is it the positioning in the first four you don't like, or the post-processing? Or just the pictures as a whole?

Thanks again :)

Tim

i like 5 as well. but personnally i woulda liked it better without the bra... but that's just me! what a cool idea though!! :D

Thanks Janet :)

I didn't really have much option with the bra situation...she wasn't willing to take it off and I'm not going to force her, seeing as she's one of my best friends!

I'm completely not responsible for the idea, just the positioning etc, as I said previously it was another friend's idea and I plan to use it again soon! We're already thinking of some new ideas for designs; rather than just a doodle like this one!

Thanks a lot

Tim

i understand! :) i wouldnt take it off either! lol

Bump?

Any criticism is most appreciated!

her legs look a little awkward in the last one; best stance no doubt but they look rather far apart?

Neat idea & nice shots. I like # 4 with the hair. Agree about #5 I know you didn't really have the right set up but a bit of hair light would have been great.

Now she just need's to get it inked!! ;) LOL

Thanks a lot guys :)

her legs look a little awkward in the last one; best stance no doubt but they look rather far apart?

Cameramike: I hadn't really noticed that and I see what you mean about them being a little far apart. I had a quick look at the original photo to see if it was my editing, but they are that far apart. When we have anothern shoot I'll remember to look at the legs, I don't think it helps that she is so thin! :p

Neat idea & nice shots. I like # 4 with the hair. Agree about #5 I know you didn't really have the right set up but a bit of hair light would have been great.

Now she just need's to get it inked!! ;) LOL

John_Olexa: I'll definitely set up some lights next time :) Thanks for the comment on the fourth, it's one of the ones that I'm not quite sure about, what with just a small amount of hair being visible.

Where's the fun in getting it inked, with makeup she can change the design everyday; much more fun for me!! ;)

Thanks again!

Tim

Where's the fun in getting it inked, with makeup she can change the design everyday; much more fun for me!! ;)

Tim

I know but your talking to someone who has 33 tattoos LOL.

I like #5 as well. My only suggestion is to try and make some "cleaner" designs, without the smudges around it. Might try some other products besides make up next time to prevent the smudges.

The first shot could use a bit of smoothing out, IMO. Maybe to get rid of the definition and contrast in her face.

The last one is cool, and is very fun to look at (purrr). But is there any way we can get her legs to continue to the bottom of the photo? I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the first thing I saw about the photo. Its still great, and I got over it in about .4 seconds, but I thought I'd still offer my opinion.

Please share some more. I love these shots, as they show a lot of creativity and intelligence on your part.

I like #5 as well. My only suggestion is to try and make some "cleaner" designs, without the smudges around it. Might try some other products besides make up next time to prevent the smudges.

That's definitely a good idea, I'll find some felttip pens, permanent markers etc etc to play with next time.

The first shot could use a bit of smoothing out, IMO. Maybe to get rid of the definition and contrast in her face.

The last one is cool, and is very fun to look at (purrr). But is there any way we can get her legs to continue to the bottom of the photo? I'd be lying if I said it wasn't the first thing I saw about the photo. Its still great, and I got over it in about .4 seconds, but I thought I'd still offer my opinion.

Please share some more. I love these shots, as they show a lot of creativity and intelligence on your part.

I'll work on the first one, it's the one with the least postprocessing, so I'll see what I can do!

Do you think just a crop would work? Or do you think the bend in the knees then leading down to the bottom of the photo (I have that in the original, I just blacked it out). I quite liked the fact that she is just in the centre of the photo and fades in and out with the legs and hair...but I certainly see what you mean about it looking a bit weird.

I'll definitely post more when we get time for a shoot; my makeup artist is currently on holiday, haha! I've got another shoot on friday with someone else working on some different ideas, so I'll post them up over the weekend :)

Thanks a lot for your help everyone, you're all superstars!

Tim

Most reactions

Back