Teen Shoot

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, for any of you who were curious as to why I missed the Rocky Mountain meetup (sorry!) it was due to this wedding that went way to late, a cold, an prep for a few other shoots.

I was recently asked by a family friend who I have known for 8 years to help her start building her modelling portfolio, did we ever have a good time! Feel free to critique away. Luckily the sun was cooperative for the most part so we played around a lot with backlighting and using some 'garage light' for the more 'studio-esque' shots which I will definitely be trying again in the new future.

Thanks!

If you want any EXIF info on any just ask
990162856_72fc4106a3.jpg

986796984_5e3ba96ba1.jpg

993947182_93928b0d59.jpg

986800818_daeaeacc1a.jpg

986810756_bffa827232.jpg

Very nice work. Lighting looks really good.

Garbz, on all of these I was using a giant 'bottletop 5 in 1' Lastolite reflector. It was especially useful in the outside ones, and for the inside (garage) one I just put it in the light on the floor slightly propped up by a box to fill in the shadows on her right side.

Thanks for the comments. Here is one more. She had said how in Vogue she had seen this one of this girl jumping and she 'just had to do it' so, here is on eof the 5 tries we got in before the light was completely gone.
990336731_6d8bb6ee98.jpg

1,3 and 4 are my favorites. Nice job on the lighting indeed.

Very nice indeed. Super work

These are all beautiful-- especially #3 and #4

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.... I AM LOVING THEM ALL!!!!!! EXCELLENT... BET SHE LOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEES THEM! I have been working a lot on textured images like #5 and love it. Great work x

Thanks everyone! She was delighted with the results, however we are planning on doing a second more urban shoot sometime soon just to expand a bit of her portfolio (aspiring model) so I am looking forward to that.
#5 is very curious, I had been playing around with duo/tritones and found something I liked, then I decided it looked too 'toned', but a black and white conversion of the same image overtop and changed the blending mode to 'lighten' and this was the result! (With some scratchy stuff added of course as well)

Thanks again!

I like them all, but in #5 her face seems to be out of place, more prominant I guess is what I'm looking for, and it seems a tad bit off, unless that is what you were going for then - bravo!

Most reactions

Back