Teenage Drinking

Garcia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was messing around with adding a friend in multiple shots and merging them. We soon discovered lack of resources.

A few versions:

I made it a blurry version to make it seem more of a drunk stage.

Which version do you suggest and anything else you want to add.

Click for bigger versions.

hehehe, looks like the last version was AFTER the booze hit...

Creative idea

Yes very neat idea, could be used in a student 'awareness' article or something :)

Just a few ideas to throw out there, I would try it without the bag (I don't know too many people who drink in their homes with the paper intact ;)) and maybe have a table beside with different empty bottles, or a six pack something along that line. (Am I actually giving advice how to drink... oh my word!)

Yes very neat idea, could be used in a student 'awareness' article or something :)

Just a few ideas to throw out there, I would try it without the bag (I don't know too many people who drink in their homes with the paper intact ;)) and maybe have a table beside with different empty bottles, or a six pack something along that line. (Am I actually giving advice how to drink... oh my word!)
We tried that but my friend's mother flipped out about it. Smart parents!

In my opinion it looks too set up and fake. maybe put a few empty beer cans on the floor or something and try what peanuts said.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back