PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can you get it outside of Europe/Asia?

Fantastic show!:thumbup: Our version commentated by Craig Charles. Favourite games are High Roller and Skipping Stones!

How the contestants don't get injured I don't know!:lol:

They call it the most extreme challenge or something like that and only show little parts of the show over here on Spike TV. I love that show!!!

I saw it years ago on free-to-air TV and couldn't stop laughing! :lol:

Haven't seen it for ages but would love to see it again. :)

Like hobbes said here it's called Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. What they do is they actually remove the audio and dub in their own lines that have nothing to do with what was in the original episode. It's really funny But I've always wondered what they were really saying. In the UK do they actually translate the lines or do they do a similar thing with the audio?

Craig Charles (Red Dwarf's Lister for anyone who doesn't know?:confused: ) does his own voice over which is more like taking the mickey out of the contestants.

We get a couple of 30 min episodes each night but they aren't interupted with interviews or anything!

I used to watch that show in high school when I was learning Japanese. It is the funniest show!! And the real japanese is sometimes even better than the 'fake' commentaries they dub over in english.

It's just sooo crazy!

PlasticSpanner said:
Craig Charles (Red Dwarf's Lister for anyone who doesn't know?:confused: ) does his own voice over which is more like taking the mickey out of the contestants.

We get a couple of 30 min episodes each night but they aren't interupted with interviews or anything!

Craig Charles = National TV gem. I love the way he's obviously being paid to put in little effort and he doesn't even have to say stuf thats godd about the program. Has anyone seen the one where the person actually completes the whole thing? I haven't seen it.

:lol: i saw it today for the first time while i was sick at home and nuthing to do :( ...with my 11yr ol baby sista :lol: i was rolling laughing.. lol .. and the funniest is the commentry ... we get it in english but you can hear teh japanese in the bg :lol:
and it is a wonder how they dont get injured!

Oh man, I love this show. MXC rules!! Beat Takeshi makes some awesome films too! "Battle Royale" is a hoot and his new version of the Zatoichi(Blind Swordsman) rocks.

I don't know how many MXC marathons I have watched on Spike, absolutely hilarious. The contestants getting demolished is hilarious but I think the commentary by "Vic Romana" and "Ken Blankenship" is the best. "Right you are Ken." Has anyone ever seen the episode where "Ken" actually competes in the challenge where the huge plastic boulders are rolled down the tunnel that the contestant is running up? He gets absolutely KILLED! The guy must have broke his neck. Also notice there is always a contestant with the last name "Baba Ganoush" on every episode?

Haven't seen an episoe in a while, not sure if it is even on Spike anymore. I might go look for it right now....

Most reactions

Back