Tele converter for the pentax K10

Seven7109

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone know where I can find one in or around Durham region/ York region/ Scarborough ?

Try the Kenko ones... sorry I don't know your part of the world, but check here for the TC's I'm referring to.

scarborough new york? i stop at that station everyday going to my internship in Dobbs Ferry. i have a 2x pentax converter but i use it on my k1000 so i don't know if it'd be the same for digital.. i would imagine maybe. i'm sure they're not expensive. try bhphotovideo.com

Scarborough Ontario :) Sorry I should have put that in.

ZaphodB Thanks I am going to look into them :)

Woops... I read Durham, York and Scarborough and figured you were in England.

I can't speak for Pentax glass as I shoot Canon, but I own the Kenko PRO 300 AF 1.4x Teleconverter and love it. I have shot both Canon's and Kenko's 1.4's and can not tell a bit of difference in IQ. The only difference seems to be the color of the paint on the outside.

The Sigma is carried here:
http://www.downtowncamera.com/index.asp?mode=12&c=167762062007070976899517225213&cat=65&subcat=267

Sorry, I don't seem to find someone in your area that carries Kenko or Tamron telconverters.

B&H have the Kenko TCs in stock, also the Tamron 1.4x, not sure what cost of shipping to you would be though.

Most reactions

Back