telescope adapter

logan9967

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i'm wondering what kind of adapter i need to use this as a lens for my 20D. my dad will be getting the scope as a free, thanks for your service, gift from his company and i have a use for it

I am not certain on that scope but typically you will need a T-mount adapter for the camera, and a T-mount adapter for the scope. They are used on many other telescopes.

you will need a T-mount adapter for the camera, and a T-mount adapter for the scope

This is correct. You will need the adapter for the camera, the the T-mount for the scope is based on what size the eyepiece holder is in the focuser. I hope you are not interested in much more than moon pics, however. That is not exactly the ideal scope for astrophotography.

ahh not so much getting into astrophotography. it's just a free gift and i thought i'd make the best use of it. my deck has a perfect view of the moon rise.
and i'm not even sure if it's going to be that one. might be a lesser tasco junker. i just have to see what it is when it comes :p.

thanks for the help!

Most reactions

Back