tell me what u think

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by messier, Jan 8, 2005.

1. messier

messier TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

2. messier

messier TPF Noob!

unbelievable even here i cant get any responses to my photos i guess i really sux

3. themonko

themonko TPF Noob!

messier, it takes time...be patient!

I would suggest straightening your scans before posting them. Also, there is a big scratch/hair in the middle bottom of the scan.

I like this shot, but think it might be too dark. The birds don't stand out as much as I would like to see.

4. 2Stupid2Duck

2Stupid2Duck TPF Noob!

I also love the shot. But yes, straighten the scans and orient them the right way. This has the potential to be an excellent piece but I can't tell because you need to take a lot more care in presenting it (or else stick it in the normal photos section).

5. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I agree with the above...needs a bit more contrast, and also, it needs to be presented better. I do like it though. And don't flip out when you haven't gotten any responses after less than an hour. Be patient, and give it some time. Especially on weekends...it's dead in here on weekends. Good luck, and keep posting! :)

6. ChrisPol

ChrisPol TPF Noob!

Cloud shots are difficult to pull off. They tend to be awesome when you took them and less awesome when you show them to other people. If the birds are the focus (which they should be) you need to find a way to make them draw the viewer's eye. Right now it is very difficult to tell what is going on.