tell me what u think

chrisu002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
juat a sad day on the bench

IMG_2488.jpg

I like the bench, & the tall plants behind it...nice composition. However, the two that are in front of the bench seem distracting to me. Otherwise a very nice shot.

Big Mike said:
I like the bench, & the tall plants behind it...nice composition. However, the two that are in front of the bench seem distracting to me. Otherwise a very nice shot.

i haev been told about those two stalks, kind of sucks now because i cant reshoot it, doesn't exist anymore, kind of sucks

Id agree the two stalks other than that the colours are vibrant its very fresh i suggest using the clone stamp tool in photoshop to remove them should be pretty easy

yep, same with the two sticks. dont worry about it though, just remember for next time you shoot something :)

nice idea, and good exposure and comp.! I would like to see maybe a little more of the bench though, without the bottom being cut off. but that might just be me and my strange mind :p

a sad day eh! you have made it look quite happy!great sky to boot, i'm sure with a bit of patience and ps, you could probably clone those two stalks out.

Nice colors, although I guess it would work well in B&W as well.
Dont worry about the two stacks, just post the picture in the "photoshop challenge" and they will disapear. ;)

But how will the feet of the bench miraculously APPEAR in the photo?
I miss them!

well I'd like to see the bottom of the bench I mean it's "legs" :) because it looks too cropped for me :) but still it's a very interesting shot. It reminds me of a book ... eee... THE CATCHER IN THE RYE yeah... Salinger's ?? not sure about the author but the book was fantastic :)

Most reactions

Back