Tell me what you think (First time at still things)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Pigeonfeet, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Pigeonfeet

Pigeonfeet TPF Noob!

I have always tooken photos of moving things like birds n stuff,

Tell me what you think of these photos and what I can do better and which ones do you like the best.

Thanks plenty!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I threw in one weird one of me.
    [​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Wow, you have become quite creative here, haven't you?
    While personally I am not overly fond of the frames you chose here, I know that is a personal, highly subjective thing.

Of the photos display I definitely like the first the best, immediately followed by the second, and then comes the one that looks like the Turin Shroud. What is it originally?

Your inversed self-portrait is also nice. You apparently liked to "play" with inversions, but in Photo 3 it went so far that I absolutely no longer know what I am looking at...

3. mysteryscribe

mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    My first impression is that there are a lot,... second that for the most part they are cropped very very well. After that it is just a matter of yes I like the images for what they are naturally I like the black and white on best. But then im older than the wagon most likely,,,,

4. Pigeonfeet

Pigeonfeet TPF Noob!

Thanks,

Sorry about the frames, Im just using the program that came with my camera nothing fancy,next time I wont make frames or ill just draw them which seems to look better.

The 3rd Image was a statue of a eagle grabing some type of wild pig/boar on its back...I did notcie I went too far but then it was too late to fix it, also I did not like the background on it.. it made the main peice look sloppy.

I dont like loaded back grounds so I try to keep them simple and them make them at good angles so it actualy will look intresting and hopefuly good lol.