Tell me ...

You'd have to ask my gf. I don't really know what it would be. I think I do a lot of little things. Flowers, letters, mixed cds, long walks, breakfasts etc.
My gf goes to school 5 hours away from me so sometimes it's hard to do the romantic things that you want to do. One day she mentioned to me that she had rented a movie and planned to watch it that evening. I ran out and rented the same movie. We watched a movie together that night even though we were five hours apart. I think she really liked that

Twist: trust me, that was good. :thumbsup:

Um...I've had songs written for/about me....

Unexpected flowers...cards...

Most romantic dinner of my life was when we were backpacking, and without my knowledge he had packed in all these ingredients so he could cook me steamed shrimp, veggies and serve me wine by the campfire....it was amazing to know he had gone to all that trouble. :love:

Our first Valentines Day, my bf was unemployed and poor. He brought me some flowers at work, which was of course very nice. He asked if he could borrow my car, I don't remember the excuse. He then went back to my place, and yep, cleaned my whole house. :D Ok, so it's not very romantic, but damn it was good. :p

I'm the romantic in my wife's and my relationship. I'm always getting her flowers, leaving her little notes in her lunch, surprising her with nice things, etc. It's rarely reciprocated, but that's just the way we work. I still enjoy doing that stuff for her.

My husband, when we were dating, was so poor. Instead of buying me a present for our first Valentines Day back together, he stripped me down (not what you're thinking...) and gave me an hour long full body massage. It was the most wonderful, romantic thing that anyone had ever done for me.

:(...heres it for me.

Bought a chocolat teddy bear...with the writing

I love you kelly on it (not going out with her anymore)

She...on the other hand...bought me a special card with a love ruin in it.
A gem with a gold heart carved into it.
and a £10 note.

Ive realised how unromantic I am...I get to shy....damn me!
Damn all mes!

(P.S. I aint really upset only kidding.)

Hey Arty...where have you been?

I thought maybe you met a girl, got married and went on a long honeymoon.

Ok...as I've stated so obviously above, my boyfriend isn't romantic AT ALL. But I've done tons for him. For his birthday I took him to a really nice restaraunt, bought him one of his favorite DVDs and gave him a nice massage, with scented oil, and all! Maybe it's not much, but it is when you're broke! I cook nice dinners for him quite often. Not too long ago I made him homemade cheesecake (his favorite)..and I've never made it before, so I was pretty nervous. And just today I went and got all the indgredients for lasagne, which I've never made before, either. (wish me luck!) I just pamper him in general. Hmmm...I think I'm getting inspired. I wanna do something ultra-sweet for him....now to figure out what?

Most reactions

Back