Tell us one thing about you that we may not know

manda said:
Many people can't touch the toes, I can place my hands flat on the ground without bending my knees.

Dammit MD. Quit drooling on the thread.

I can and bend my elbows. I can also do the bound lotus. :D
s_Bound%20Lotus.jpg

(not me)

I have no cavities/fillings.

Come on photogoddess, one thing about you, missy!

oh and it can be anything, not necessarily within the body flexibility theme....

manda said:
...I can place my hands flat on the ground without bending my knees.
Me too!...I just lay flat on the ground first though. :wink:

photogoddess said:
OH-Boy Manda! You really did it now... Poor MD won't be able to sleep nights over that visual.
LOL. Haven't you torturted MD enough manda? He's going to be so charged up that he'll easily swim to the land of the Aussies. :wink:

photogoddess said:
OH-Boy Manda! You really did it now... Poor MD won't be able to sleep nights over that visual. :shock:

:lol:
But that also means that she can probably do those really high snap-kicks that take your jaw off.

I think I'm in love. :mrgreen:

Never got sick, never got any kind of surgery, never gained one ounce of weight. That's about it.

manda said:
Come on photogoddess, one thing about you, missy!

oh and it can be anything, not necessarily within the body flexibility theme....

OK :D I can't even touch my toes (hell, I can't even see my toes - haven't since I was about 11) but I can change the oil in my car and give it a tune up too all by myself.

markc said:
But that also means that she can probably do those really high snap-kicks that take your jaw off.

And with my doc boots on, i can leave an awful mess on your face.

Most reactions

Back