DSCF3433 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

DSCF3450 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

DSCF3454 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

DSCF3458 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

DSCF3462 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

DSCF3470 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

DSCF3476 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

DSCF3403 by Chris Turner, on Flickr

I'm thinking that 2,3,5,8,and 11 feel more extraneous than integral to this photo essay.

I'm thinking that 2,3,5,8,and 11 feel more extraneous than integral to this photo essay.

Photoessay?? woah woah lol, this is more like "hanging out with my mate while he gets work done on the car" essay. But fair enough haha.

I should have made the title, "the X100T is awesome for snapping off photos without anyone knowing"

Those shots are more me wondering around checking out whats around me, I guess its a story of "my afternoon" not the actual car haha, #failedessay

I guess I took the title too literally. I thought you meant this was a story of some type of car project. My bad I guess! I mistook the number of shots as indicating a photo essay.

Yeah I bet that little Fuji is a great covert shooter. Quiet shutter, small form factor, it probably becomes almost invisible. It is so different from the quote big black camera.

I guess I took the title too literally. I thought you meant this was a story of some type of car project. My bad I guess! I mistook the number of shots as indicating a photo essay.

Yeah I bet that little Fuji is a great covert shooter. Quiet shutter, small form factor, it probably becomes almost invisible. It is so different from the quote big black camera.

Yeah it's awesome. I just had it round my neck shooting from the chest and the face detection just picks up anyone

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Back in the 1970s and the mid-1980s I had a couple of Cannonet fixed lens rangefinder cameras, which remind me a lot of the Fuji as far as size, profile, and the fixed lens. There are a lot of advantages for a camera that is small enough to not require a harness to be carried with you. LOL

Back in the 1970s and the mid-1980s I had a couple of Cannonet fixed lens rangefinder cameras, which remind me a lot of the Fuji as far as size, profile, and the fixed lens. There are a lot of advantages for a camera that is small enough to not require a harness to be carried with you. LOL

Haha yeah I had a canonnet they are cool 45mm 1.7 or something

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back