Temp gage

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Shot this one earlier today. I am psyched because this is the first weekend that I have not been working on a play. So for the next three weeks you guys are stuck with me posting photos. I enjoy this detail. Let me know what you think.

tempgage9es.jpg

Interesting shot - not sure what it's meant to give the viewer though.

I'm left a little in the dark - possibly a square crop around the gauge might work better?

Would like to see more though.....

Spike

I know what you mean. I was hoping that the viewer would say " all though I have passed that shot; I never knew it was that interesting". Basically I just love the splash of yellow.

Since you asked for another... I like the splash of red in this one. Taken during the same day of course.

I like the first one much better. the second one doesn't realy "talk" to me at all.

In the first one, I would have liked to see more detail in the gauge and possible more saturation in the yellow. The scratches and detail all around keep me from studying the subject. I would suggest B&W possibly, but that might take away from what your orginal goal was.

I think it is a nice shot and something most people would not care to notice or even pay attention to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back