Tennessee C & C

SonyShooterA200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few from today in Tennessee. C&C please!!!

#1 is awesome #3 reminds me of a macro shot of a fly the eyes have that tint look
cool pics

Beautiful colors :thumbup:.

Which lens were you using for the first shot?
Thank you. For all 3 I was using a 50mm f1.8. Its usually just my portrait lens but I figured why not and try it for some other shots as well.

#1 is awesome #3 reminds me of a macro shot of a fly the eyes have that tint look
cool pics
Thank you very much.

Really digging the first picture, the second is more of a snapshot, and the third is just cool subject i guess. I would think that if the first pic was a bit more wide angled.

The vibrant green and the clear water works really well in the first image. A few of the tiny highlights on the leaves might be a bit too high. Sometimes a POL filter can help this.

The second doesn't do much for me. The trees are pretty, but the image is a little flat, and too much of the tree is cut out. The image seems stagnant.

#3 You are right to recognize the lights and colors here, but the image seems too dark. In a sense, this is a display of someone else's art. How do you add something to the photo to make it yours?

Thank yall so much for the c&c

I like #1 most. I see you used 1/80 sec shutter but the water looks like it's flowing a little. But the bubbles are in focus and appear frozen, pretty cool!
The joys of a 50mm f1.8, cheap and VERY effective! lol.

Here is my noob opinion:

The last two photos do not do much for me, except that they have interesting subjects and nice colors.

That first shot is great! I really like the DOF and, as the other poster commented, how you capture the flow and froze the bubbles. Nice shot i would be proud of it.

Here is my noob opinion:

The last two photos do not do much for me, except that they have interesting subjects and nice colors.

That first shot is great! I really like the DOF and, as the other poster commented, how you capture the flow and froze the bubbles. Nice shot i would be proud of it.
Thank you very much. I am proud of that one, it just came out perfect.

I love the colors, were there any post editing on these images? the colors are amazing :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back