Termonolgy

mommaof2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so i cant spell!
I wanted to know does anyone have a way to interpret the words used in photography and to be able to understand better?
I have recently found a great person that is helping me find my way in photography but i dont quite understand the wording used.
We r working on understanding and using the aperture, shutter speed and the ISO settings, i am going to go a shoot some to see if i can figure this out but just in case: Any Suggestions?:er:

if your working with someone and you dont understand, i suggest asking them to explain.. as for aperture shutter speed and ISO there are lots of resources out there, even this forum... I believe someone had a post about understanding aperture.. if you do a search on this forum you will find it..

Ok so i cant spell!
I wanted to know does anyone have a way to interpret the words used in photography and to be able to understand better?.....Any Suggestions?:er:
Read read read. Obviously you have found the internet and you have found yourself a photography forum. The internet and the forum are not new. There has been plenty of information uploaded on the internet and plenty of questions and answers posted on the forum.

If the person says "aperture" and you don't understand, ask for immediate answer in real time, or search the forum and the net later on and you will find the answers.

Here's 2 sites that I found when I first got my camera and didn't know aperture from a hole in my head. I learned a lot from them....

http://www.digicamhelp.com/index.php
http://www.shortcourses.com/

You will find explanations to a lot in those links. When it spurs other questions in your mind that it doesn't answer for you, bring it up next time you are with your friend, person, mentor, or whatever he/she is.

Your picture are fabulous!! I wish i could do that!!
I am trying to read has much as possible, but my brain i think is on over load!!!! lol

Most reactions

Back