Terri is the goddess of all things terrilike

photogoddess said:
:shock: of her? :shock:

I couldn't be that brave! Snaps to her for being gutsy!

im not sure its true...however i am keeping an eye out...

md

actually that was just a front, i have several shots of other photoforum girls too. i am sure we can strike a deal...

ok man, sounds good to me. hey, why don't us guys start a kind of card collection? we can collect & swap Girls of TPF baseball cards, ya know, with the good shots of them, the ones they forgot they posted...

yo, MD, i got a "manda" here, rookie season, mint condition, and DAYUMM does she look good.....
whatya give me for it?

my left leg.
ahahahaha :lmao: :lmao:
i want everyone here on this forum to know that he responded within, literally, 30 seconds from the time i hit enter after completing my last post. his response was up before i could click back in to see if my post had posted properly!!!!!!!!

Osmer_Toby said:
my left leg.
ahahahaha :lmao: :lmao:
i want everyone here on this forum to know that he responded within, literally, 30 seconds from the time i hit enter after completing my last post. his response was up before i could click back in to see if my post had posted properly!!!!!!!!

im adament about that deal toby...

md

you got it, my man.

p.s. you wouldn't happen to have a "terri" to trade it for, would ya?

Osmer_Toby said:
you got it, my man.

p.s. you wouldn't happen to have a "terri" to trade it for, would ya?

i think i could cook something up....

md

:lol: Geeze your girls really think we have nude pics of you? :lol: geeze so gullible. :roll:

psst guys... for small fee I can give you the password to chases secret nude photoforum girls section. He's rigged the forum to spy on on the hot girls who signed up. Special offer tonight only!

vonnagy said:
psst guys... for small fee I can give you the password to chases secret nude photoforum girls section. He's rigged the forum to spy on on the hot girls who signed up. Special offer tonight only!

you know im in!!! :lol: :lol:

md

:twisted: count me in- where do i send my fee?

photogoddess said:
manda said:
oh dear lord...

u boys need to go have a big night out methinks lol

Do we really want MD and his cohorts out without their leases? :shock:

Goddess... you have a good point but... LOOK at them! :roll: It's getting scary in here.... I'm with Manda on this one....

Fear not, ladies. Although all of the forum boys, from Chase and his mods on down, have pm'd me on numerous occasions, begging me for nude pics, I have repeatedly dashed their hopes. I should have saved their pleading messages for your entertainment, but I never dreamed they'd be so public about their howling, clawing needs at this late date.

Suffice it to say, they made for light, but pleasant reading: you could almost hear their trembling voices.... Chase was the most aggressive of them all; he scared me. :shock: Vonnagy was perhaps the most creative, although Voo was pretty entertaining. :eek: Truthfully, MattD is the only one I might have made an exception for, since he comes off so sincere in his desperation. :crazy:

Collectively, they were all cute, really, in a sad kind of way. I've tried to be kind, as I know you girls would expect me to be.

:bigangel:

Most reactions

Back