terrible way to end your day

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
caught this yesterday. now i normally wouldnt have posted this but the second pic contains something i want to see if anyone else notices but me (remember, i do take meds for back pain :drunk: :greenpbl: ) if no one else sees anything; i didnt either :lmao: :

22423374-L.jpg

22423375-L.jpg

I see the shape of a person in the flames...is that it?

EDIT: A person that looks like they have a football tucked under thier arm, to be exact.

Wait...now it kinda looks like the football holding person is kissing anothe person...I think I see another face in the flames. JonMikal, you slipped some of your drugs in my drink, didn't you?

this is scary... cause if you dont see this, and someone else doesnt see this... then i need the pain pills..cause this is me without drugs... ;)

in the flames, i can spot a "something" crawling in the flames out of the black smoke, toward the windshield...a face/head alien....

:crazy:

ok, jon, i hope thats what you saw...if not, the men with white coats will be following me soon, and i can't run that fast.....but maybe i can get great shots of the patients in there with me.....if i can get the voices in my head to hush....!!

core_17 said:
Wait...now it kinda looks like the football holding person is kissing anothe person...I think I see another face in the flames. JonMikal, you slipped some of your drugs in my drink, didn't you?

I see the kiss too ... but I still stick to the highland dancing theory :mrgreen:

sorry AprilRaven .. I'm not seeing the 'thing' in the smoke :confused:

you're on the right track and i see what you're talking about, but what i see i saw immediately and sat back in my chair. i guess if you study this long enough you'll see a host of images; kinda like looking at clouds. hmmmmm, this has proven thus far that no one else sees what i see....a few more "i dont see its" then i wont claim to either. :wink: (dont wanna be the forum looneytoon) and no Chase, that wasn't an idea for a title :Joker:

aprilraven - you're getting warm

Oh wow! I also saw the kissing faces but I also see two faces coming out of that red area in the black smoke! One of them looks like they're biting on something and the other one looks really creepy... hehe almost like an evil fish.

O.K. I dont do any meds, and dont drink...but I see the grim reaper ...right in the middle of the flame. He looks to be on a horse. I can only see the top of him. Hmm...hard to explain where it is, but it is directly under the "head" of the football player.

Playing with the brightness on my monitor a bit, I can see a head/face effect in the black smoke, a bit like a genie escaping a bottle. Or I think I do.... Can also see the person/kiss in the flames.

Maybe it's those back pain meds that help you see all those wonderful shots the rest of us miss Jon?

Almost looks like the windshield wipers are on, and like there's fluid on the windshield, but I figured that it was just that the glass broke. I dunno though, JM. You're gonna tell us, right? It's not fair to keep us in suspense!

The blob of fire to the right looks like a penguin to me, with his back to the camera facing the more obvious shape of the "person".

I've also been studying the black plume of smoke for something obscene, but have so far been bitterly disappointed. Perhaps if you spread those pain pills around, Jon, we'd be more imaginative. :mrgreen:

Well, first: this is, indeed, no way in which I would want to end my day!
Surprisingly (or not so, actually) you manage to make a nice photo of this terrible (for the car owner) scene! As always...

And well, I see the "male" flames (on his knees) kissing the "female" flames, and somewhere in their lower middle there are "connection flames"...

Most reactions

Back