vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Only 9 posts away! you go terri!

terri totally braced herself for this moment too! I was going to link the hot nude photo she posted of herself here a while back then she took it down :(

then i was going to be nice and just show the first photo she posted here, but she took that down as well. :( Terri at least give us a PG-13 shot for the calendar!!! ;)

oh, well congrats anyway!

Go Terri! Good job on covering your back. I hope I'm that smart when I get there....

why, did you post a nude photo of yourself?

and as for terri's nude- damn! how could i have missed that one? shoulda never gone away for those 6 months or so... :cry:

Osmer_Toby said:
Go Terri! Good job on covering your back. I hope I'm that smart when I get there....

why, did you post a nude photo of yourself?

and as for terri's nude- damn! how could i have missed that one? shoulda never gone away for those 6 months or so... :cry:

Nude! :shock: NO! But I'm a little worried about whatever vonnagy is going to come up with. :shock:

Sorry, guys.... you have to be quick to catch my brief nudes.... I'm just so freakin' shy, you see? :wink:

Now Mark, this is more along the lines of what I expect from you. You are, by default, our self-appointed post-count watcher... :king:

I'm getting ready to babble today to break that barrier! Karissa will be along about 10 minutes after me, no doubt. :wink:

terri said:
I'm getting ready to babble today to break that barrier! Karissa will be along about 10 minutes after me, no doubt. :wink:

Actually... I'm going to be quiet for a while. Swamped over here with school work and other things. You all will get a break from me. :)

Okay...it wouldn't be right for me to post my #1,000 anywhere else but this thread....

So here's to Vonnagy! :cheers:

And here's to The Photo Forum! :cheers:

And here's to Chase! :cheer:

And here's to getting back to work for a while! ....er, well that falls a little flat, doesn't it? :wink:

terri said:
Okay...it wouldn't be right for me to post my #1,000 anywhere else but this thread....

And here's to getting back to work for a while! ....er, well that falls a little flat, doesn't it? :wink:

One more fully corrupted member! :band:

terri said:

And more on their way! :lol:

Congratulations Terri! :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

:band: :cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back