Test = pretty sure I did this completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hey, Tyler,

Did you know there is actually a forum section for that?

Test Forum
Please use this forum to test things like attaching photos or links, or just to become more familiar with the board.

Have you ever worn clown shoes?
What about a big red nose?

Continue on with your vendetta.
I actually wasn't bothering anyone until you and the wannabe mod showed up.

Have fun with the Snobbery fest.

What?

I'm saying you don't need to create a thread every time you want to "see" how your photo will display on the "intarw3bs". It's not necessary. It's going to display the same way if you view it in a thread, or if you just copy the image link that you're using to post the image into your URL Bar.

And then BJ even gave you a link to a forum where you could just post to your hearts content. Which is exactly where this should be, since it is a "test". But somehow that managed to upset you. For whatever reason. I guess my main question is...

Why so angsty?

Oh, hey, Tyler,

Did you know there is actually a forum section for that?

Test Forum
Please use this forum to test things like attaching photos or links, or just to become more familiar with the board.

Have you ever worn clown shoes?
What about a big red nose?

Continue on with your vendetta.
I actually wasn't bothering anyone until you and the wannabe mod showed up.

Have fun with the Snobbery fest.

Oh please, it wasn't a snob fest until I pressed the "Submit Reply" button.

I feel the standard "I come here to learn only to see that this place is a giant clique and no one wants to help anyone unless you are in with the cool kids" style response coming up in a bit....

smoking-crab.gif

I feel the standard "I come here to learn only to see that this place is a giant clique and no one wants to help anyone unless you are in with the cool kids" style response coming up in a bit....

But isn't that the joke? There are no cool kids. :er:

Totally. We are like a bunch of geeks playing Dungeons and Dragons thinking we are the bee's knees. :lol:

Umm, yep.
Pretty much sums it up

Umm, yep.
Pretty much sums it up

;)

Its the internet. Its a forum. I'd suggest getting used to it. And if you are going to throw the standard "I'm on x number of other forums and this one is horrible", then you aren't on enough forums to make a full judgement. :)

Totally. We are like a bunch of geeks playing Dungeons and Dragons thinking we are the bee's knees. :lol:

Geeks RulE!! Anyone else running Debian? Ubuntu sucks. Did you catch yesterday's XKCD? wait, gotta polish my glasses. :)

Umm, yep.
Pretty much sums it up

;)

Its the internet. Its a forum. I'd suggest getting used to it. And if you are going to throw the standard "I'm on x number of other forums and this one is horrible", then you aren't on enough forums to make a full judgement. :)

I'll have you know, Sir, that I am a member of at least 7 other forums and I have NEVER been treated like this.

Yes, they are photo forums, before you ask.
The members are decent benevolent people yet have no leadership.
We bask in the glory of our beautifully composed images while listening to Elton John sing , "Yellow Brick Road," while praying to the image Gods that a strong and courageous leader will one way walk among us.
I have come here to seek a Noble leader for our clan, and I have CHOSEN YOUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Yes bigtwinkie, today is your lucky day!!!!!!!!!!
For you are the CHOSEN ONE...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJe8hQ8ha0[/ame]

Everytime I look around
It's in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back