Tested Matt , Ford model , Miami . Some skin .

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tested my buddy Matt , who happens to n=be with my same agency , Ford , Down here in Miami .

No stylist , No hair and makeup , just him , me , my camera and some wind . LOL

Matt by mannyher1, on Flickr

Matt yoga by mannyher1, on Flickr

Motion on purpose , grain added .

Matt
by mannyher1, on Flickr

Bunch more , but why bore you .

#s 8 & 9 are my picks here.

Really nice set. 1,3,8 and 9 for me.

#10 is amazing!
so is #9.
also love #6 and #8.
this is the best male model set posted here in forever!

#10 is amazing!
so is #9.
also love #6 and #8.
this is the best male model set posted here in forever!

Jason , thank you of the high praise man !!! I'm starting to get more and more models to test , so who knows where this might lead .

Thanks again and my best to the family !!!

#9 is my favorite. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all!

You are super lucky to be able to test on a fabulously attractive individual... haha.

You didn't specifically *ask* for feedback, so I won't post it right now, but I do have some feedback to give if you would like it.

Hit me rose, I'm a tough skinned Dude Hahaha!!!!

Btw I may have a hook up there in Nashville, insofar as agencies go. Let me know whatever you might need.

You are super lucky to be able to test on a fabulously attractive individual... haha.

You didn't specifically *ask* for feedback, so I won't post it right now, but I do have some feedback to give if you would like it.
You know, I've shot a couple guys here lately and I'm thinking not really my cup of tea, of course I will do gladly and professially, but just prefer the beauty that girls bring to the plate.

:1247:

Btw I may have a hook up there in Nashville, insofar as agencies go. Let me know whatever you might need.

Yeah any information is totally helpful! I know my friend here has some connections too, but his may be different than yours so anything helps! :1247:

As far as CC goes...

I'm gonna give you the biggest things that pop out to me in each photo and try to keep it brief, but if you want me to expand on anything lemme know.

1. I love the feel of this photo. Your framing with the background elements is great. The only thing I'd suggest is to drop the frame a hair so as not to cut off his shoe, but I am 1000000000% guilty of doing this all the time, and if it's a good shot otherwise, I'm not throwing it out because of a clipped shoe. :lol:

That being said, it seems as though you might have been shooting with a slower shutter speed, because I'm noticing what looks like some motion blur.

Up your ISO if you have to and keep your shutter speed fast enough that you don't have this happening in your photos.

2. His skin tone is kind of wonky to me. It's very magenta, and like one of your other photos I commented on before, I looks like you lifted the mids and shadows too much.

3. I'm not really a fan of this shot. The pose is very... new senior portrait photographer... and the same critique I gave about #2 applies here as well.

4. HIS. EXPRESSION. THOUGH. :lovestruck:

However, you have a ton of motion blur in this. I like the way you framed this shot, but I might have dropped the camera down just a bit.

5. Great expression and pose. I might have framed it in portrait orientation and framed in closer. I think it might be a little stronger that way, but this is fine as it is. Just... his skin tone again. You really, really like your magentas and lifting those shadows. :lol: :sexywink:

While looking at these, I feel like you might be basing your white balance off the pillars in the background. Don't do that. screw the pillars. Get the skin tone right. Deal with everything else locally if you need to. :lol:

6. YAAAAAS.

My only tiny grip is that I wish he were framed off to the left. I dunno why. I just think it would feel better, but... I mean I really like this shot. Great timing.

7. I'm not a fan of the cropping here. I'd crop it above his knees. Also magenta and shadows.....

But man, he's adorable in glasses.... :lol:

8. Love the expression you captured in this. ............Magenta. :lol:

9. The light coming up from the bottom is not particularly the most flattering, but I love the expression you captured here. I'm also totally down with the square crop. His skin tone still...

10. I'm gonna go the complete opposite with this one and say I would have actually given him a hair more headroom on this crop.

But this expression and the framing otherwise is killer.

Your shutter speed was too slow again, so you've got motion blur going on.

That's all I got. Hopefully you find it helpful in some way. :1247:

I like 10 and 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:1247:

Yeah any information is totally helpful! I know my friend here has some connections too, but his may be different than yours so anything helps! :1247:

As far as CC goes...

I'm gonna give you the biggest things that pop out to me in each photo and try to keep it brief, but if you want me to expand on anything lemme know.

1. I love the feel of this photo. Your framing with the background elements is great. The only thing I'd suggest is to drop the frame a hair so as not to cut off his shoe, but I am 1000000000% guilty of doing this all the time, and if it's a good shot otherwise, I'm not throwing it out because of a clipped shoe. [emoji38]

That being said, it seems as though you might have been shooting with a slower shutter speed, because I'm noticing what looks like some motion blur.

Up your ISO if you have to and keep your shutter speed fast enough that you don't have this happening in your photos.

2. His skin tone is kind of wonky to me. It's very magenta, and like one of your other photos I commented on before, I looks like you lifted the mids and shadows too much.

3. I'm not really a fan of this shot. The pose is very... new senior portrait photographer... and the same critique I gave about #2 applies here as well.

4. HIS. EXPRESSION. THOUGH. :lovestruck:

However, you have a ton of motion blur in this. I like the way you framed this shot, but I might have dropped the camera down just a bit.

5. Great expression and pose. I might have framed it in portrait orientation and framed in closer. I think it might be a little stronger that way, but this is fine as it is. Just... his skin tone again. You really, really like your magentas and lifting those shadows. [emoji38] :sexywink:

While looking at these, I feel like you might be basing your white balance off the pillars in the background. Don't do that. screw the pillars. Get the skin tone right. Deal with everything else locally if you need to. [emoji38]

6. YAAAAAS.

My only tiny grip is that I wish he were framed off to the left. I dunno why. I just think it would feel better, but... I mean I really like this shot. Great timing.

7. I'm not a fan of the cropping here. I'd crop it above his knees. Also magenta and shadows.....

But man, he's adorable in glasses.... [emoji38]

8. Love the expression you captured in this. ............Magenta. [emoji38]

9. The light coming up from the bottom is not particularly the most flattering, but I love the expression you captured here. I'm also totally down with the square crop. His skin tone still...

10. I'm gonna go the complete opposite with this one and say I would have actually given him a hair more headroom on this crop.

But this expression and the framing otherwise is killer.

Your shutter speed was too slow again, so you've got motion blur going on.

That's all I got. Hopefully you find it helpful in some way. :1247:
OK Im on the road will get to this when I get home. Meanwhile while I need to Google magenta cause I have ňooooo idea lololol. Thanks love. I'll get to it when I get home later.

Most reactions

Back