Testing Flickr linkback

Slaphead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

This seems to work for me, can somebody else check that it links back to my Flickr (click on the picture)

Thanks

Last edited:
You pervert!

and the link is not working - it says the section is private, so I assume you have access to that photo limited on your account.

Thanks Overread, I'll check it out and see what's wrong.

By the way I'm not the pervert. I'd just framed a single fly then this other one jumped on it's back just as I pressed the shutter. Honest guv ;)

Ok, I've got no idea how to do this at the moment. I'll try again later. However if anybody has some tips I'd be grateful.

Are you setting any access limits - like uploading the full image and then not allowing any one but friends/contacts to access fullsized images (it might even be a default setting).

Not that I can see. All my Flickr photos are public to view in all sizes, the only limitations being that only other Flickr users can comment, and only contacts can make notes. Pretty much the standard setup from what I can see.

hmm try just giving a link to your profile - lets see I can see the images on there
edit got there - and I can see the images. Hmm you checked that the linkback addresss is correct (its about all I can think that might be wrong)

Thanks for you help Overread. I don't have time to play with it at the moment (I'm at work) but will take another look this evening.

Most reactions

Back