Testing... testing...

freelunch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jerrydavis.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I've been posting photos recently on a Mac-oriented site. One of your members (johngpt) suggested I might find a better home for my happy snaps here, so here I am.

I live in London, England. Although a fourth-generation Californian, I've been happily living here since 1983. I carry a camera with me most days, just in case the sun breaks out.

I don't pretend to make art. What I do, aside from the usual holiday happy snaps, is make Desktop images for my 1920x1200 pixel monitor. If they last for more than a day, I feel I've done well.

I'm sold on digital. We don't have room for any more photo albums and I've got a new terabyte hard disk. I can shoot to my heart's content without having to worry about the processing costs.

My first digital camera was a Fuji 1.5 Mp. It cost more than my new Nikon D60. I replaced a D70. My main criteria was a smaller body size. I also try to carry a Canon IXUS 70 with me at all times.

Okay. By way of introduction, I'll attach couple of my Desktop photos. They are from inside the British Museum, London. All the public museums in London are free to enter. They charge for the featured exhibitions, but the permanent exhibits are free and the buildings are wonderful.

BritishMuseum_800.jpg

BritishMuseumScroll_700.jpg

Cheers!

welcome :)

just not sure why you consider this a test ;)

Did someone say 'free lunch'??? Count me in!

Oh, it's an intro. Okay then, "welcome to TPF"!!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back