Testing the waters again

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been a few years since Ive been in a darkroom, but developing my medium format film is getting too expensive, so I bought a 5 reel Paterson Tank :shock: Its all a part of my evil plan ;) Im headed back to school next year and a lot of the course is BW photography.

So expect to see a lot more of me round these here parts :mrgreen:

Yayyyyy! Thrilled to have you in here, chica. :D Developing your own film is so much fun, and definitely not expensive compared to these labs.

Awesome! :) Are you getting some lenses thrown in for that price? :thumbup:

Chase :lmao:

Im not sure the condition of the lens yet, but its only a 50mm, and I think I need an 80mm for medium format - or am I totally wrong :lol: Hubby to be is very pleased with me, Ive been dropping hints for a couple of weeks that I wanted to start doing darkroom work again. I had ordered some stuff from freestyle, and they oh so nicely sent me a catalog, and the prices of the enlargers in the catalog were making him feel a bit queasy :lol:

Im so freakin happy! I still need a few other odds and ends, but $9, thats a steal!

Ive had my eye on enlargers for the last couple of days like a hawk. Pay attention to the shipping amount, Mine was like $29.99 for shipping, so I made out pretty good. Ive seen quite a few enlargers going for cheap, all you have to do is hit that place bid button :eyebrows: You know you wanna!

big65.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back