Tetons

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
I joined a photo adventure sponsored by the National Museum of Wildlife Art on Saturday. I may have mentioned that I am not comfortable with landscape photography. Surprisingly I came out with some keepers. Sort of. Even more surprisingly I also shot these on film. Which is a good thing because my digi could not handle what was going on in the frames

1740GrandFog.jpg

1740Fog.jpg

Beautifull captures! Man i really enjoy fog shots, they are so tricky to do. Makes waking up early in the morning so worth while. Good choice on the second shot to go b&w. Would like to have gone on that adventure myself.

Thanks gang!!! Prints are in the future. The problem is that I am out of magenta. There may be ways around that. Last time I checked Staples did not have any ink for my printer. So it may mean the dreaded epson.com

The class was fun. Cuzin' hit the nail on the head, it is all about getting up early. The fog hovered over the Snake river until Noon or there abouts when it gets burned off. I think it happens most mornings that it gets below freezing, which may as well be every night in this icicle of a state.

Most reactions

Back