TEXAS BABY!

core_17 said:
Aw, come on PG! You're behind a few months! We did San Antonio in August!

Hahahahaha - I know! I'm just going to SA for some classes. Would have been cool to meet a few people after "school" let out. ;)

Come on up PG! I'd lovelovelovelove to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW-lucky lucky lucky. I want so bad to learn from Buckethead. :)!!!!! He just rules.

I haven't checked out the U2. I wanted to go to the DWF convention in Vegas in March, but it's just the worst time of year for me to blow off working since March is a pretty good booking month. :-(
Of course that kills WPPI for me too.
I'm hoping for another "Day One" though. That was super cool.... Huy, Amy Deputy, Cliff Mautner, Linda Wallace, and David Leeson just to name a few......and lots of my other heros attended. :)

Rut Row.....just had a desparate call from a bride about the 6th. I'll let you know how it goes. It still leaves the 7th and early on the 5th open, so don't count me down and out quite yet.
And if I get the gig, if one of you wants to tag along, just give a shout.
Hugs,
Cindy

elsaspet said:
Rut Row.....just had a desparate call from a bride about the 6th. I'll let you know how it goes. It still leaves the 7th and early on the 5th open, so don't count me down and out quite yet.
And if I get the gig, if one of you wants to tag along, just give a shout.
Hugs,
Cindy

The 5th we'll be getting into town mid afternoon....the 7th will be a partial day, too, as we have a 6 hour drive back to Houston....hopefully it'll work out!

:-(
January is a lean month so I hate to say goodbye to the moolah. Actually, I cant. I have to redo my office.
I swear, hell or high water, I'm gonna meet up with you guys. Hopefully this bride is a flake. The Highland Park Hilton recommended her, but she's freaking about the 1/3 down. Go figure.
Hopefully I'm still in for everything. Yah!

elsaspet said:
I haven't checked out the U2. I wanted to go to the DWF convention in Vegas in March, but it's just the worst time of year for me to blow off working since March is a pretty good booking month. :-(
Of course that kills WPPI for me too.
I'm hoping for another "Day One" though. That was super cool.... Huy, Amy Deputy, Cliff Mautner, Linda Wallace, and David Leeson just to name a few......and lots of my other heros attended. :)

Well, I'll be in Vegas in March too. So... that's two chances for us to meet if you can spare the time (and $$$). :hugs: There was just so much to learn between U2 and the convention, I just couldn't pass up going to both. Boutwells, Huy, Rosalind, Alt-F plus I got my choice of a mentoring session with Tina Wilson so I'm set. It was especially impossible to not budget the time and $$$ considering that I'm a full-timer now. :mrgreen:

photogoddess said:
Well, I'll be in Vegas in March too. So... that's two chances for us to meet if you can spare the time (and $$$). :hugs: There was just so much to learn between U2 and the convention, I just couldn't pass up going to both. Boutwells, Huy, Rosalind, Alt-F plus I got my choice of a mentoring session with Tina Wilson so I'm set. It was especially impossible to not budget the time and $$$ considering that I'm a full-timer now. :mrgreen:

Well I lucked out and had the opportunity to shoot with Huy a few times, and with Amy Deputy once. Total happy place! I learned soooooooo much.
I'd love to meet the Boutwells and Alt F, although I think he may be a little over the top for Texas. (Austin Maybe)
I swearswearswear Ill check out U2. I've always got enough money to learn.
Love ya.
Come up here damnit!
Cindy

elsaspet said:
Well I lucked out and had the opportunity to shoot with Huy a few times, and with Amy Deputy once. Total happy place! I learned soooooooo much.
I'd love to meet the Boutwells and Alt F, although I think he may be a little over the top for Texas. (Austin Maybe)
I swearswearswear Ill check out U2. I've always got enough money to learn.
Love ya.
Come up here damnit!
Cindy

Hurry up - it's in less than a month. Don't think I didn't think about renting a car and driving up. The 4+ hour drive was more than I had time for so it's out for this trip. Book a rich bride that can afford air travel for a 2nd shooter and I'm there! Luv ya too girlie... luv ya too! :hugs:

Hehe PG. This bride was like pulling teeth. I know she's got money. :)
She's not fooling me.
Anyhoo, got the gig, but got out of the rehearsal. Sweet!

Most reactions

Back