TEXAS BABY!

At the JFK site there is a webcam with realtime broadcasts, we can meet there and wave to everyone on TPF :mrgreen:

Yes. :er:

core_17 said:
Daylon, are you asking where we are meeting on Saturday or Friday?

Ok....for those of you from around Dallas....what would be the most CONVENIENT place to meet? Somewhere near good shooting spots, plus with parking not too far?

I'm thinking that downtown is going to be our focus? I'd like other opinions on that. If so, there is plenty of parking around West End for about $5/day I believe. This gives us close access to Dealy Plaza, downtown in general, the Dallas Aquarium, etc.

I'm definitely open to other ideas as well.

I think there is an aquarium down around there somewhere... its small... but... not to bad.... You can also get into reunion tower and look around without having to go into the dinning area. I think that is free..... There is also a water garden at Thanksgiving square.. donno if they turned it back on after that big law suit though…. Hm, I’m quickly running out of ideas… some one else can feel free to jump in.

There is a sort of courtyard/patio area right next to Joe's Crab Shack in West End. It is usually an area where there are a few street vendors selling various stuff, so it should be an easy spot to find. That would probably be a good/easy spot to meet.

Most reactions

Back