Texas Meetup - August

thebeginning said:
sweet pics guys! post more if you have 'em!

:cough:joe:cough:corry:cough:

I'm sure Joe will post in the next day or so, once he gets them all edited. I'm still here in Texas, so it might be a week or so for me...but I WILL post, I promise!

OK...I still have a ton to edit, but I thought I'd submit them in smaller chunks. Here's the first:
1. Corry and I went Mini Golfing, and this was the result:
Zuluforum.jpg

2. One in B&W
Sorenstamforum.jpg

3. And an artsy one :p
PuttPuttforum.jpg

4. From the top of the Hyatt Riverwalk...I'll jump! Seriously, I will
SuicidalTendenciesforum.jpg

5. Couch Potato
CouchnStairsforum.jpg

6. Infrared on the Riverwalk
BridgeIRforum.jpg

7. Spiral
Spiralforum.jpg

8. Riverwalking
Riverwalkingforum.jpg

9. Have a Seat!
HaveaSeatforum.jpg

10. Flock
Flockforum.jpg

11. The Bat Cave! (Corry and I spent the next day at Natural Bridge Caverns)
BatCaveforum.jpg

12. Spelunking
Spelunkingforum.jpg

See this spiral photo (7) makes me think of that other Texan, best friend of yours really, who has the word "spiral" in his nick, actually calls himself "Spiralout" here ... where is he in all your pics, and why wasn't he there!?!?!? Are you not going to meet him, too?

And hey, Joe-pics never disappoint me. These don't either. Coolest views (such as that spiral, or before that the couch potato, I LOVE that picture!).

But I was looking forward to some lovely, lush green pics of the San Antonio Riverwalk and what do I get??? Ts ... IR - white(!) leaves ... :grumpy:

;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink:

Ahhh the Riverwalk....great memories, great place

Scott, (spiralout) couldn't make it. :( And it looks like I may not even get to see him the whole time I'm here. :(

LaFoto said:
See this spiral photo (7) makes me think of that other Texan, best friend of yours really, who has the word "spiral" in his nick, actually calls himself "Spiralout" here ... where is he in all your pics, and why wasn't he there!?!?!? Are you not going to meet him, too?

And hey, Joe-pics never disappoint me. These don't either. Coolest views (such as that spiral, or before that the couch potato, I LOVE that picture!).

But I was looking forward to some lovely, lush green pics of the San Antonio Riverwalk and what do I get??? Ts ... IR - white(!) leaves ... :grumpy:

;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink: ;) :wink:
Sorry Corinna, I've been workin on an IR muse recently. Corry and I actually went to the Museum District of Houston today, and 90% of what I took there was IR as well!

Thanks guys, I've been furiously editing more pics, so stay tuned!

TheFinisher3 said:
That putt-putt place looks familiar. Was that in San Antonio or Houston?

Houston...the Zuma Fun Center (I believe it use to be Celebration something or other). We also went Go Karting there...IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! ....even though Joe lapped me. Twice. (I had a slower kart, dammit!)

Hey gang,

Great pictures. Joe, I love the group shot. Y'all look like you had almost as much fun as we do here on the DC Meetups :)

I'll try to get up to B-more on Tuesday, but no promises.

great pics :D :) but... we would like to see more of YOU in this pics!! :D

mentos_007 said:
great pics :D :) but... we would like to see more of YOU in this pics!! :D
:blushing: don't worry...Corry decided that she needed to practice her portraiture, so I'm sure there are plenty of those.

Thanks again, I'll have set no. 2 up momentarily!

Most reactions

Back