))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Article

Camouflage was in and cross-dressing was out at a rural East Texas school district on Wednesday after a Christian legal group complained a long-standing school tradition of reversing social roles for a day would promote homosexuality.

"It might be fun today to dress up like a little girl -- kids think it's cute and things like that. And you start playing around with it and, like drugs, you do a little here and there (and) eventually it gets you," Davies told reporters.

Thank god they nipped this in the bud. We don't want our children catching the gay! :roll:

That's my Friday night ruined. :x

I agree though. Although it does seem odd for a school to host such a day (how old are the kids?) I don't think it should be stopped for those reasons.

Lock up the children Martha! :shock:

Ha HA Orie caught the gay! I just recently drove thru Texas on my cross country adventure. I know Oregon has its own rural areas, But some of those little towns made me feel like i was gonna get lynched, and i am straight LOL. My personal favorite was the gas station i stopped at where all the employee's wore crosses stitched into their uniforms and had bibles in their back pockets. I walked into the station to get a drink and saw the walls lined with crosses. It was very strange.

*holds his breath* I dont wanna catch gay! noooooo!!!

As for this...I think, IMO, that its stupid to have a cross dressing day anyways, its asking for all sorts of trouble, but to ban it cause people will catch gay, wtf?

People take drugs for the natural high....your telling me that gay gives you a natural high that being straight dont?

And what I cant believe is...I could have dressed up as a woman and not be made fun of in texas? your only telling me that NOW!?

P.s. On the weekends, im called Artina!

WTF?!

I have to admit, though, that my first thought was, "they have a cross-dressing day"?

Most reactions

Back