Texas Sky

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please critique this photo.... I know there is something wrong with it... Just can't find it! :x
27145417.jpg

I really like the skies.
The only thing I would change is maybe in photoshop you could bump up the levels for the bottom part of the photo; it seems underexposed to me.
Otherwise, great capture in terms of the sky.

Did you do adjustments in PS? The clouds seems to have some noise and something about the colors appears a bit manipulated, as if the contrast was adjusted. I like the composition of the photo.

AlisonS said:
Did you do adjustments in PS? The clouds seems to have some noise and something about the colors appears a bit manipulated, as if the contrast was adjusted. I like the composition of the photo.
I only cropped it in PS..... I'm not sure why it's so noisey.... 80 ISO.... :?

LittleMan said:
AlisonS said:

Could just be the compression....does the original look noisy as well? Or maybe it's just my eyes :D

AlisonS said:
LittleMan said:
AlisonS said:

Could just be the compression....does the original look noisy as well? Or maybe it's just my eyes :D
I just reviewed the original... you are right... it was just the compression. :D You scared me for a second there... haha

Can anyone else see the face of Pres. Geo. Bush looking out for us?

haha
yah Bush!

Most reactions

Back