Texas Wired

dmccarty10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidmccartyphoto.com
Image-2CA127F1126111DA.jpg

Wow. One of those images where you just have to stare at it and take it all in. I am curious to what it may look like with a smaller aperture, and the tree is just in a little more focus. That is not saying I dislike how it is, just saying I am curious to which one I would like better.

Very powerful image in my opinion :thumbup:

Excellent - love the composition and everything about it!

The first thing I thought of was the photo you posted earlier of the tree in the background... haha
Awesome shot! :thumbup: :)

You people will still get me all "converted" with photos such as this one.
Hey: I am THE colour photo fan of the board.
And today I am finding myself loving more and more black and white photos! What is HAPPENING??????

Had you done a normal take on this with the tree in focus instead of the reveal, I'd prefer gritty, saturated colours.

As it is, the B&W on this one really compliments the reverse focusing and works well for me. Nice take.:thumbup:

LaFoto - I'm a colour fan too so you're not alone out there. :)

Peanuts said:
Wow. One of those images where you just have to stare at it and take it all in. I am curious to what it may look like with a smaller aperture, and the tree is just in a little more focus. That is not saying I dislike how it is, just saying I am curious to which one I would like better.

Very powerful image in my opinion :thumbup:

agreed.

Great texture in the post.

captivating...

great shot, i love it, i agree with peanuts and vmann to a point. maybe just decrease the aperture a touch, the left edge of the post seems a little soft or blurry, or maybe that's just my eyes. :)

Most reactions

Back