Texture packages to be used in PS

I have bought some from "Webmaster deals" ... may be what you are looking for?

I don't have the time but if some generous person wants to send me some.........

What do you need? I got woods, I got metals, I got concretes!

Heh...
Runnah's got wood.

Seriously though,I've never used textures in PS so I'm kinda interested in seeing how they work.

I don't have the time but if some generous person wants to send me some.........

What do you need? I got woods, I got metals, I got concretes!

However much I enjoyed our lunch together, there was no hidden agenda and hearing that 'you got wood' really makes me concerned that you have misinterpreted that harmless goodbye kiss.

:1219:

However much I enjoyed our lunch together, there was no hidden agenda and hearing that 'you got wood' really makes me concerned that you have misinterpreted that harmless goodbye kiss.

:1219:

Don't flatter yourself, a strong breeze would have the same effect.

I've just recently been looking into this myself, so I have no advice or textures to share, but am watching the thread in hopes of getting some good information!

If folks want I can make some and send them to whomever wants them.

I've just recently been looking into this myself, so I have no advice or textures to share, but am watching the thread in hopes of getting some good information!

If folks want I can make some and send them to whomever wants them.

I'd definitely want them; along with a tutorial on doing my own. I've got some photos that would make good textures, and I've also got a couple of photos that I know what kind of texture I want, but it would pretty much require making my own. One would be using some old letters from my grandfather to my mother, and the other would be a burlap bag I have with some information printed on it about "Guatemalan Coffee." I can't just go download those somewhere because nobody else HAS the specific letters or burlap bag I want to use!

"Textures" is rather ambiguous. A bit more specificity might help you find what you're looking for.

There are a lot of different kinds of textures available out there; Smoke, fog, grunge, bokeh, stone, concrete, fabric, fiber, sky, water, glass, marble, leaves, grass, brick, bark, wood, rust, metal, tiles, animal skin patterns, wallpaper patterns, and more, and more, and more.

In a search of my background library, my Textures folder has 793 texture files in 12 category folders, taking up 2.47 GB of space. These are all the textures I've made or bought over the years. The latest was a texture pack I bought from Phlearn.com a couple weeks ago because they were having a sale and I've been interested in getting their smoke and fog textures anyway. Beyond shooting many myself whenever I see what I think might make a cool texture, I've also bought packs of them off Ebay, where they can be found really cheap and then downloaded.

Yeah are people thinking of brushes, patterns overlays or textures?

Yeah are people thinking of brushes, patterns overlays or textures?

Textures, personally, though I'm not sure I understand exactly how they would differ from a pattern overlay? NOT brushes, though.

I'm afraid I might be at risk of derailing or taking over Lew's thread, though…so I think I'm just gonna kind of back out here. Maybe I'll start my own, "how do I" thread.

Most reactions

Back