Textured shed close up

lollypop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a textured shot of the wood detail on the shed i have slightly edited it in photoshop increasing brightness and contrast.

Any critique would be welcomed- how could I improve the image etc :)
510729865_21d4ce1a59.jpg

um..great coloring with the edit, not sure if the pic. really appeals to the eye though...what is the purpose of this shot? If it was just to show the wood grains then great job!

From what I can see, given your primary intent was to take something like and abstract texture-of-old-painted-wood photo (which I find is a BRILLIANT idea!), there is little you would need to do to make this any better. Actually: nothing.

It is too small, though, to tell if it isn't a tad oversharpened (which I suspect it might be) - but oversharpening has nothing to do with the original and could therefore always be returned.

I quite like the colours and also shapes of this old wooden door, it has a lot of character.

Here is a bigger verison it is a purly texture shot although I was worried there was nothing to draw the eye too
510729865_21d4ce1a59_b.jpg

The crop in the second one is good, but for me , I would loose the vertical 2x4 on left..none of the boards are attached to it anyway...I do though think the image is a little out of focus and doesn't capitalize on detail of wood..but it has promise and I would reshoot..

umm..... no comment. not creative in my mind. pretty straight forward

Most reactions

New Topics

Back