TFP Shoot - Bridal Portraits with a 1946 Plymouth

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Worked with one of my go to TFP models to do a bridal portrait session to expand my portfolio, and I'm quite happy with the results. The car belongs to my cousin and is in immaculate condition for it's age. You can view the complete gallery on my website by clicking here.

C&C is always welcomed and appreciated

1.)
Print-2-XL.jpg

2.)
Print-5-XL.jpg

3.)
Print-6-XL.jpg

4.)
Print-12-XL.jpg

5.)
Print-13-XL.jpg

6.)
Print-16-XL.jpg

7.)
Print-23-XL.jpg

A lovely set. The last one appeals to my sense of quirkiness. :D

Overall a nice set and well done. A couple of thoughts: Crop the blank sky/background from #1 as it really pulls on the eye. #2 needs at least a full stop of fill camera right. Really like #4. Agree with GD; #7 is fantastic!

Nicely done! I love what you've done with #3. I wish the first and last were in color! I'm just not a b&w visionary!

Checked out your link and I much prefer the color version of that last one.

Much prefer the color shots with #2 being the best in my opinion. Suicide doors wow!

Nicely done! I love what you've done with #3. I wish the first and last were in color! I'm just not a b&w visionary!

I'm more of a color guy myself.. I'm generally not well educated in processing black and white and it isn't my style anyway. But with a car this old.. it just felt right to me. I definitely still like the color versions as well though.

Thank you all for your feedback I appreciate it!

Most reactions

Back