Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Woohoo! The end of a long week for me, how about you? Lucas (age 5) has a Holiday concert at school this afternoon, I'm excited to see that. This weekend will mainly consist of completing Christmas shopping and working on Christopher's 1000 piece puzzle. Lucas had the stomach flu yesterday so hopefully he was kind enough to to pass it along to the rest of the family and we'll have a relaxing, non-puking weekend ;)

Surely someone must have something more exciting that that going on this weekend :D

I've got my wife's company X-mas party tonight...then an annual family dinner/x-mas party on Saturday and then a ball hockey game on Sunday. Somewhere in there...I have to squeeze in some time to edit the shots from a portrait shoot I did on Wednesday. I have yet to buy any presents yet...so I'll have to go shopping some time soon.

Well, it's almost 7 am here in California, and I haven't been awake at this time for over a month. I have a Spanish final at 8, and a math final at 12:30.

I wish I could relax with a 1000 piece puzzle, but I have work on Sunday and Monday, and another math final on Tuesday which I'll be studying for all weekend.

But after that I'm going home for the holidays--YAY!

EDIT: \/ thanks allison \/ my spanish final went well, and it only took 1 of the allotted 3 hours. so now i'm in the library waiting for my other final to start...[yawn]. I got my paycheck, though. :)

Good luck with your finals! I remember the immense relief when the last one was finished and winter break started :D

Think I might go buy something for my Birthday tonight. An off camera shoe mount and a diffuser.

Then it's off to a hopefully chill night with a friend, Saturday I'm gonna try and get some Christmas shopping done. Then to some highschool reunion type surprise birthday party. Bunch of people I haven't seen in years. Probably for good reason, but will be nice to catchup anyway.

Sunday I'm supposed to be doing a creative for a make-up artist friend of mine (keeping fingers crossed for this one).

Old friend from Aspen in town, hockey game/date tonight, old fling in town tomorrow a.m., 2 holiday parties sat. night, Sunday read a lot and build a snowman.

Good times!

I'm so glad it's Friday because it's the last day of the semester ... we get out later than anyone else I know this year, and I've had a rough semester motivation-wise. But, I do have a take-home final for fluids that is due on Monday, so I'll be working on that this weeked. :(

Today was my christmas party for my job at the domestic violence shelter....always a great time. :) Did a teensy bit of shopping, and now I'm home to relax for the night.

Tomorrow I'm making my way into the beautiful city of Chicago (again) just....well...because. :p Do some shooting, and maybe some shopping. :)

No idea what's in store for Sunday.

I'm going to Alabama to visit my sister, her husband and her two kids this weekend...I'm hoping for something good to take pictures of along the way. It's 600 miles, surely there will be something. :D

I finished my Christms shopping today.. in 45 min flat. Darnit.. I was aiming for 40. Anyways, glad to have that out of my way. The rest of the weekend consists of homework and studying for the final week before break!

I finished my Christms shopping today.. in 45 min flat. Darnit.. I was aiming for 40.
Can you please mentor my wife? :lol:

I can't even go shopping with her anymore...I just want to make a surgical, military-like strike...get in, make perchance, get out. She wants to look at everything in every store :roll:

Most reactions

Back