Thailand City View (View from Baiyoke Sky Hotel)

yoman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
had 2 months holiday from uni
i went to bangkok, thailand with my family
and shot couple of photos
these are my two favorite photos from Thailand :

1.) Daylight View

2.) Night View

feel free to give comments and critiques !

if you have a flickr account dont mind to come by to mine and leave your feedback there

The top one, with the rays of light is spectacular if only more sky could have been included!

I like the 2nd, when I was in Bangkok I got carried away with the social life and camera spent most of the time in the hotel safe, when it did come out social life was still no 1 priority, so photo's were as good as wet toilet paper......beer was great though!

I noticed in your flickr page you like to use "LO1" for your iso setting quite often. Do you know you may be losing some dynamic range by doing that?

I like the 2nd, when I was in Bangkok I got carried away with the social life and camera spent most of the time in the hotel safe, when it did come out social life was still no 1 priority, so photo's were as good as wet toilet paper......beer was great though!

haha, i totally agree ! i did some arrangement before going to thailand, arrangement for the 'social life' days and the 'taking photo' days

I noticed in your flickr page you like to use "LO1" for your iso setting quite often. Do you know you may be losing some dynamic range by doing that?

true, i use the lowest ISO (which is L1.0) for most of my photos but i have no clue that i will lose some dynamic range, could you explain about it a a little bit more ?

anyway, thanks guys for the comment ! appreciate it !

The first shot is incredible, I love it. Those rays look awesome. I love when people post pictures like this on here, it makes me want to get out and do some shooting.

Most reactions

Back