Thank you, JonMikal :) - My wildflower findings -

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A thank you thread for you JonMikal, and for anyone else to look at, too, of course. Just so you can see some of the wildflowers I found yesterday when I grabbed both compact digital camera and bike and went for a ride through the woods surrounding my place.

lilaWaldblume.jpg

This is one of the first little flowers I detected on my tour, and it is, in fact, quite tiny and very intense in colour, but I still don't know how the outline of the blossom could become so crisp in the photo that it looks like pasted onto the background!?!?!?

weieWaldblume.jpg

Not far from where there was the purple flower I saw these white ones, but most unfortunately they are ever so visibly past their prime... :(

gelbeWaldblume.jpg

Actually, after days of rain, the wood was full of wildflowers, mostly so in the areas near the river which are wetter than others, so this yellow one was out there, too. And a nice bee-like insect agreed to pose for me on it - imagine! FOR ME, of all people (wild animals usually run or fly away from me!)

Distel.jpg

Thistles are so common a "weed" and yet I am particularly fond of them.

And then there were the little orchids. And I am sure these are orchids of some kind - any botanists out there who could tell me more about them?

Orchidee1.jpg

It will bug me forever that I cropped the bottom petal off :er: .

Orchideeangeblitzt.jpg

And the same in a different area where my position was much lower than the virtual SEA of orchids (wide-stretched area along the river banks, while the river itself was nowhere to be seen because of all the vegetation), this time - for once, a thing I do only very rarely - using the flash as not to get black orchid silhouettes against the bright sky:

Hope you like.
Might put up "Out in the forest"-pics, too, if I feel like it.

WOW LaFoto, the colors are amazing in these...very vivid! i very seldom see a flash shot of a flower that wasn't blown to pieces...yours worked well...nice control! it always pays to carry that picture taking thing with you everywhere, eh? thank you too :hug::

NIce stuff LaFoto. Amazing colours.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back