Thank You...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So... it has been a year since I joined the Photo Forum... (ok.. it'll be in 2 days but I had been a visitor before I joined). I made a huge progress... thank to you. Now I started to really like my pics :) And of course to look at the world slightly different! Thank you guys! And... of course I wanted to share something with you:

park_022.jpg

park_050.jpg

park_027.jpg

park_051.jpg

And.. you know what?! You FORGOT about my 4k post :(

Gosh Mentos, your work is always so consistantly good I figured you'd been around here for a lonnnnnnnnggggg time. Happy Anniversary!

thank you :)
and a little comment on the last one... I wanted to capture the whole "momy duck" but... the little ones were so fast that I couldn't catch'em! So I had to hurry up because they were swimming straight to the shadow... (the same ducks in the second one). And the third one was taken on 300mm and the "daddy duck" was still soooo small!!! grrr

Happy one year! Love these shots, the subject is adorable and I love the lighting that you caught.

Great shots. I really love the first and second one. Nice work Mentos!!

Happy Anniversary, Mentos!! :thumbup:

Thanks for posting these, I like them all but #2 is my fave. :heart: Beautiful light!

That's a really nice gesture Mentos! the people around here are sure real nice and helpful!
great shots.. :D

You are so right, this place is helpful and an insperation.

It's cuz of the nice folks like yourself :hugs: . Happy one year and keep on shootin!!

Most reactions

Back