Thanksgiving Family Portraits

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I set up some lights in my living room and got shots of everyone at my house and some big family pictures too. Here are a couple of my favorites let me know what you think.

3075373169_a8b6514c90.jpg

3076217044_aa33e0e9ae.jpg

3075391785_48a2deb5d9.jpg

3075396011_bf5d5558e8.jpg

3076482518_03c9d5094e.jpg

#7 (Thats me on the left)
3075390043_19d2ffc272.jpg

I like em, one thing I would say is possibly a reflectfor for some of the shots. The 2 chicks are funny with the faces they made.

lol yup those are my sisters for you...where would I need the reflector? I got one but I thought the light was pretty even throughout because my setup was a pretty standard key light left and fill light right

good job!! I like them! Not much CC from me!

lol yup those are my sisters for you...where would I need the reflector? I got one but I thought the light was pretty even throughout because my setup was a pretty standard key light left and fill light right

I just saw a harsh shadow on picture 1, on the right side of the face.

I just saw a harsh shadow on picture 1, on the right side of the face.

Oh ok I see what your saying. I'll have to whip one out in the future but this shoot was pretty random as in family members just standing where they felt like it having fun.

Some flagging or re-aligning of the lights would help a wee bit. The glare from the hard light on the painting behind the subjects (left side of many of the photos) is a bit distracting. Otherwise this is a good fun series and should become an annual tradition now for your family!!

oh wow, I missed the dog totally on first look. I think it would be a great family tradition being everyone is dressed up (we do t-day in jammies!)

oh wow, I missed the dog totally on first look. I think it would be a great family tradition being everyone is dressed up (we do t-day in jammies!)

I was amazed at how formal the occasion was, as well.. Looks like a very well-to-do family. We do Thanksgiving in jeans and maybe a polo shirt. I think the first one and the guy in the black jacket are very classy portraits.

Some flagging or re-aligning of the lights would help a wee bit. The glare from the hard light on the painting behind the subjects (left side of many of the photos) is a bit distracting. Otherwise this is a good fun series and should become an annual tradition now for your family!!

You beat me to it. I was going to say the exact same thing. Overall great shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back