Thanksgiving morning.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have tried to get up on Thanksgiving morning each of the past few years and get out to get a sunrise shot. This year I had one image in mind and I got it, but then my friend who joined me, wanted to check out this other spot that was really close. It didn't work out for what he had in mind but I think it made a nice symmetrical shot even though it wasn't exactly like he wanted it.

37718262875_d17f0c9bbc_b.jpg

I've seen a lot of people fish there from time to time. The fish were hitting the top of the water before sunrise yesterday at a different location than this one.

Very nice. I had to get up at 4:00 AM and put the turkey in. On my successful retreat, I tried stuffing the wife but she wasn't having it... So much for being thankful....

Very nice. I had to get up at 4:00 AM and put the turkey in. On my successful retreat, I tried stuffing the wife but she wasn't having it... So much for being thankful....

Thank you. I started the smoker when I got back and smoked a small turkey breast and a small ham. They turned out pretty.

Most reactions

Back