That sounds dirty!

my buddy at work (who has an account here, but doesn't seem to hang out) told me this one:

He was smoking a cigarette and flicked the ashes too hard. Without thinking he said, loudly, "Damnit, I just lost my cherry."

I love going back and looking at old threads. Here's one of my personal favs that I thought I'd try to breathe new life into.

I never posted this one:

Cous Cous, as in the grain. In Arabic, Cous thranslates into the dreaded English "C" word. Used together, it's a harmless side dish.

How could I forget this one:

There is a bar on the boardwalk at Ocean City Maryland called Big Peckers. Their logo is a big ole rooster.

Their adds are always a bit on the perverted side. My personal fav was when they were building a new bar at the top of the boardwalk. The billboard advertizing the new store:

Come Check out our Erection​

jocose said:
How could I forget this one:

There is a bar on the boardwalk at Ocean City Maryland called Big Peckers. Their logo is a big ole rooster.

Their adds are always a bit on the perverted side. My personal fav was when they were building a new bar at the top of the boardwalk. The billboard advertizing the new store:

Come Check out our Erection

the guy who came up with this must have earned a fortune!! :lmao:

Dictate - hey baby, how'd my dictate?

Rectum - I had two cadillacs, but my ol'lady rectum.

Hotel - I gave my girlfriend crabs and the hotel everybody.

Pen!s - I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said pen!s.

Horde - My sister got in trouble because she horde around in school.

Tripoli - I was going to buy my ol'lady a bra for her birthday, but I couldn't find a Tripoli.

From an automotive show I saw when flipping through channels where they were replacing the rear differential.

"Make sure you lubricate the rod well before placing it in the rear." They were greasing up the axle rod before putting it in the differential. Me and my roommate looked at each other and could not stop laughing.

zedin said:
From an automotive show I saw when flipping through channels where they were replacing the rear differential.

"Make sure you lubricate the rod well before placing it in the rear." They were greasing up the axle rod before putting it in the differential. Me and my roommate looked at each other and could not stop laughing.

:biglaugh: Yeah, I work for my step-dad's construction company...I know I've heard some things that sound dirty in construction....as soon as I think of em I'll post em. Automotive terminology is another one that seems to have a lot.

jocose said:
so does working in gay strip clubs....I mean, um, yea....cars, manly cars, muscle cars.....

:lol: You are definitely meeting up with us again when I'm no the East Coast next! :biglaugh: You're too much fun to miss! :lol:

Most reactions

Back