That sweet nectar

Nice job Snowy, It's tough getting them in the flowers! I think it might be swamp rose mallow? Hibiscus moscheutos .. Down here the hummers don't go near those. They like this red tubular flower.

Last edited:
Sorry Kris but you are way off, we already have a positive ID on the flower from MIke :wink-new:

Nice job Snowy, It's tough getting them in the flowers! I think it might be swamp rose mallow? Hibiscus moscheutos .. Down here the hummers don't go near those. They like this red tubular flower.

Thanks Kris. Ya these hummers where fighting over these flowers. Someone here called these flowers Marsh Mallows. I call them pink flowers.

The photos are just simply lovely! Wonderful look to the flowers, and the speeds used give good wing rendering. Really nice processing/color/touch exhibited on each frame in this set! Really nice!

Sorry Kris but you are way off, we already have a positive ID on the flower from MIke :wink-new:

Bill you know me I'm lucky to remember my
The photos are just simply lovely! Wonderful look to the flowers, and the speeds used give good wing rendering. Really nice processing/color/touch exhibited on each frame in this set! Really nice!

Excellent set!

Thanks. I appreciate it

Fantastic set, can't really pick a favorite in this one, having tried once or twice myself shooting hummers I have a tremendous appreciation for the sort of skill it takes to capture them well. They move like greased lightning.

Really astounding set!

Fantastic set, can't really pick a favorite in this one, having tried once or twice myself shooting hummers I have a tremendous appreciation for the sort of skill it takes to capture them well. They move like greased lightning.

Really astounding set!

Thanks. They are quick

Most reactions

New Topics

Back