THAT THREAD WASNT QUESTION

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
umm... im not tryin to sound like an ass cuz its funny lol.. but that thread of mine that was moved was a statement of joy and happiness that im gonna be using LF and studio lighting... SO question is now? why was it moved? was i judged by the title?

I think probably because its photo related, which isn't off-topic? It doesnt have to be a question to be on topic. We can talk shop and share experiences in the on topic also. That's my thought :shrug:

dunno. there is a forum gremlin that comes around and moves things around here sometimes :shock:

my guess is that from the title it looks more like photography question. The gremlin judges things soley by the title sometimes :) I can move it back here if you'd like :)

Funny, I almost moved based on the title, but then I read it and figured it could go either place :mrgreen:

hehehe, tis back in its orginal place. however, it keep an eye on it.. you never know where it might be moved to again! :shock: :D

we could move it to the darkroom forum too!

better yet how about the photo location forum. PreludeX can have a meetup with the thread he posted :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back