That will teach ya!

It almost looks like the guy was drunk or high. There are no skid marks before he crashed through the gate. I would think that someone loosing control of their car would try to stop it??

Very nice photos! The first one almost looked like a toy car to me. Just because it's hard to see that and imagine it was ever a real car.

It's a Saxo? Oh, no wonder it fell to bits then. :mrgreen:

We now know where you live, Kanikula. :sexywink:

LOL - Ill lock up the silver then and hand you the kids instead :lmao:

At least you dont have to travel far for the best fast food in the town!!!!!

My mother worked there over 30 years ago when it was called John Finneys (I think), I was born in Winsford and went to the scholl next door for the a few months when I was 5 :mrgreen:

My mother worked there over 30 years ago when it was called John Finneys (I think), I was born in Winsford and went to the scholl next door for the a few months when I was 5 :mrgreen:

Cool whos your mum?

Its always been foodcaft :) people just call it Finneys. Im married to John Finney's son, also called John

My son also goes to that school ;)

How weird is this!

My mums name is Jackie Dean, all my family still live in the town, my son also went to the school although he's now at the comprehensive school on grange lane. I now live in Northwich. It's a small world lol:smileys:

My mums name is Jackie Dean, all my family still live in the town, my son also went to the school although he's now at the comprehensive school on grange lane. I now live in Northwich. It's a small world lol:smileys:

OOh ill have to ask John Sr :mrgreen: Its a tiny world!!

Most reactions

Back